Dreamgirl Verified | This is the best starter interface in our humble opinion. Why? Because it is durable, professional, easy to set up, and light weight!
- Pro performance with the finest pre-amps - Achieve a brighter and a more open recording thanks to the best performing mic pre-amps the Scarlett range has ever seen. A switchable Air mode will add extra clarity to your acoustic instruments when recording with your Scarlett 2i2.
- Get the perfect guitar and vocal take - There’s no need to sacrifice your tone with two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass so that they shine through. Capture your voice with clarity and your instruments in all their glory without any unwanted clipping or distortion thanks to our Gain Halos.
- Low-noise for crystal clear listening - Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity.
- Studio quality recording for your music and podcasts - You can achieve professional sounding recordings with Scarlett’s high-performance converters which enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire.
- Easy Start - It’s easier than ever to get up and running with your Scarlett with our online tool, Easy Start. Whether you’re looking to record or playback audio, we will help you get started.
- All the tools you need to start recording right, now - We’ve partnered with our favourite industry partners to provide you with plenty of sound content and software so that you can create and record music right away.
model number: AMS-SCARLETT-2I2-3G
Part Number: MOSC0025
Details: The most popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs. The 2i2 features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal and acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett s the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. The high impedance, high-headroom instrument inputs allow you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. Scarlett 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. Your Scarlett 2i2 comes with the Hitmaker Expansion, an unbeatable range of tried-and-tested studio tools from some of the biggest names in the business. The Hitmaker Expansion includes: Antares Auto-Tune Access, Relab LX480 Essentials, Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2, Brainworx bx_oberhausen, Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription, Brainworx bx_console Focusrite SC, Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Brainworx bx_masterdesk, Ableton Live Lite, Three Month Avid® Pro Tools® subscription: get a taste of the industry standard recording experience with this legendary DAW, and Access to Focusrite’s Plug-In Collective; all upon purchase, registration and download. Interested in what headphones are compatible with Scarlett? Search 'Headphones' on the Focusrite help center for more information.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 5.8 x 2.4 inches